- What was my Computer Science degree good for? A critical evaluation of Nicola Papale's University education and the role it played in his professional life
- 15 Years of Digital Maoism My response to Lanier's seminal piece on Wikipedia
- The beginning of a dev career A retrospective of Nicola Papale's software development career
- Are you content? A reflection (actually a rant) about the word 'content'
- Emotions have its place in politics Why we need emotions in politics, what is its place in politics?
- The Dogma dogma Speculation on how we structure our understanding of the world and how we integrate new facts in our understanding
- Shared dogma and metahumans A dive into ontologic nihilism, agremented with existential minimalism, resulting in the interpretation of culture as agent, and an attempt to learn from this insight.
- Technologism Societies fail the same way individuals fail, we consume to forget, society creates to forget
This is where I ramble about life and ideas.