- The little coordinate system reference A detailed explanation about coordinate systems
- Helix magic Taking advantage of the Helix text editor capabilities with shell commands
- Can't we do better than the current dev workflow? git sucks, ci sucks, we could do so much better, and yet here we are, with barely anything better at the horizon
- What I make of ChatGPT Some observation about what ChatGPT is good at
- Warlock's Gambit trace analysis How to generate an execution trace with bevy and interpretation
- The mut keyword in Rust Explaining why sometimes in rust you have to declare a variable as mut to mutate it, and while other times you don't
- Optimizing the day 6 Advent of Code 2022 challenge a little too much A unnecessarily deep dive into an advent of code challenge
I code a lot, and sometimes I meet bafflement. In this blog, I take snaps of bafflement and share them with the world.